Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Balloons and Chinese groceries - Abu Dhabi

Two shops which offer really good customer service and interesting products gets a plug on my little blog today!

Sparks Balloons and Gift Items
Area:
Tourist Club Area, Abu Dhabi
Located: Opposite the main road, from Hyundai-Kia
Tel: +971 2 644 4492
Map (Unverified): Wikimapia


Want oriental groceries and food-stuffs? Go to ... Chinese City Grocery.
Area: Tourist Club Area, Abu Dhabi
Tel: +971 2 666 5365 (or 5305)
Map (Unverified): Click here

2 comments:

Beatrice said...

Hi

Would you happen to know whether the Chinese City Grocery sells rice wine or know of another place in Abu Dhabi that does?

Thanks

Beatrice

Julian Si said...

Hi Beatrice, thanks for visiting my little blog.

I will have to check when I next visit, I think I remember they do sell rice wine / shao-xing, but as its Abu Dhabi ... I would be a little surprised if they do!!

:-)