Thursday, February 19, 2009

Peng Heong Hakka Pai Kut - Pork Chop Legend!

Add: 2, Lorong Gudang Nanas, off Jalan Pasar, Klang
Tel: +6019 2600 855

It was L's first time at the legendary Peng Heong, and as always the meal was very much enjoyed. Here is are review of some other items on the menu , and click here for directions to this institution . A true rags to riches story!


I love the new menu!


Just what the doctor ordered on a hot weekend ... Barley!
That looks like a soya sauce bottle :-)


Surprisingly good ... Mutton (Lamb) Curry.


Preserved Veges or Choy Keok ... So appetising!


And the masterpiece ... the Hakka Pai Kut aka Pork Chops. Delicious!

5 comments:

Selba said...

The lamb curry must be really yummy...

Ah... I wish I could find barley drink easy here in Jakarta...

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

in klang??? wah must go try d..

Julian Si said...

Thanks Mr Joe :-) You know you can look me up when you plan your next makan attack in Klannnnnng!

gracetcp said...

I went to the stall donkey years back. Thanks for sharing the new shop.

Julian Si said...

Cheers GTCP :-) I too remember the old stall, such nostalgia!

I am glad to report that the quality of the makan has been preserved at the "swank" new shop!