Sunday, November 16, 2008

Anbe Sivam Orphanage, opposite Klang Hospital

My work's community day out ... Anbe Sivam Orphanage, Klang in Taman Sri Andalas opposite TAR / Klang Hospital.


Who's got a pressie...


Besides contributions of cash and goods ... we also presented Anbe Sivam Orphanage with 2 rooms, a study and a physio/computer-room.


We arranged for a clown to cheer up the kids :-)

Fun for all!

The kids were so brave ...


Musical chairs!


Time for some Chicken Briyani lunch :-) SLURP!

Me and 18 year old Shanker ...
My colleagues' kids had such a good time too!

Our team ... who made the day possible :-)

4 comments:

Ciki said...

nice one jules:)

Anonymous said...

Hi.
I'm just blog hopping as I was surfing to see if there is an orphanage in Klang where I can give some contribution.
May I know if I can have the contact details of this orphanage in Taman Sri Andalas?

Cheers.
Thanks.

Julian Si said...

Thanks Szehuey, they'd love to hear from you ... Anbe Sivam @ Mr Muthurajah (Tel: +6016 285 7531).

Thanks for the support!!

Katherine said...

Hi,I am Katherine Ang what can I help ur kids??if u need ppl take care of them u can call me0122510180,I will try my best to do it...anywhere welcome to ur call