Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Chicken Rice Shop @ AEON Bukit Tinggi, Klang

Add: TCRS (The Chicken Rice Shop) @ F06, 1st Floor, AEON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre, 1 Persiaran Batu Nilam 1/KS6, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 2, Klang.
Tel: +603 3326 2780

Had a weird craving the past 2 days ... The Chicken Rice Shop. So I succumbed to temptation, and went to my local AEON Bukit Tinggi mall, to indulge :-)

Ordered the Single Chicken Set ... Steamed chicken and rice, which was really just average. I liked the gravy, but there were only drops of it!


It came with (again, average!) Bean Sprouts as well as supremely delicious Pai Tee. Slurp!


And, a really non-descript and less then average Rainbow Delight dessert. Sort of like a jelly. Meal also comes with a soft drink, but I opted for a cuppa hot chinese tea instead.


The damage? RM$10.90 +service +tax ... RM$12.


Will I be returning? Not for chicken rice ... perhaps for the yummy pai tee!

No comments: