Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Diving @ Redangkalong - Batu Cina & Southpoint

First dive of the year was at Pulau Redang's Redangkalong resort ... at the fabulous Batu Cina Terjun site. Thanks to Ah Siang and Mika for the super spots :-) Here's Baby Moray ...


This is his mama I think!


I always enjoy shooting these nervous fishies :-)


Here are a bunch of other shots on our dives at Batu Cina Terjun and Southpoint :-)


This is a crab with a LOT of soft coral on its shell :-) Can't believe Siang spotted him!


I always enjoy shooting Lizardfish :-) Better shots on my next dives!



Redang is famous for its Clown Fish aka Nemoes ... here's a couple!

1 comment:

choi yen said...

wow, underwater world....It's too far from me coz I "scare" of water.... dare not swim or even go to the sea... Only manage to see all this in Discovery Channel :P