Wednesday, March 26, 2008

1500th Blog! Baba & Nyonya Restaurant @ Klang

Happy 1500th Blog!

A little over 20 months after my first ever blog on 23rd July 2008 ... We have arrived on my 1500th blog entry! Thank you for sticking with me :-)
And true to the spirit of this blog, I will continue giving new restaurants a try ... sometimes they end up being good, othertimes bad, but every business deserves a chance! So here I go ... another new restaurant that opened in Bukit Tinggi, Klang.



Nasi lemak - Good! (RM$4.80)


Tuna Mayo Salad - Very poor. Bland, boring! (RM$5.50)


Nyonya Fried Meehoon - Average. (RM$5.50)


Nyonya curry chicken - Good stuff ... Much enjoyed, with plenty of spices. (RM$5.30)


Jasmine tea (Ask for no sugar - They put some in, tastes more like Chrysanthemum) (RM$2.30)


Heh heh ... Liked the salt pepper shaker on the table. At RM$23.40 ... it was a decent priced meal, but average at best.

5 comments:

Ciki said...

1500th?! wow.. this blog rocks. hope to get there sometime in ths lifetime :P

Julian Si said...

Very kind of you, thanks for reading :-) my little blog!

Anonymous said...

that's a lot of blog entries! And I will definitely check out this restaurant since I spend quite a bit of time in Klang. Thanks!

Beef Stew said...

Haha....what you think about the menu? Is it nice? I designed it. Hahaha.

Julian Si said...

Menu's good , but pity the food's only average!