Friday, December 21, 2007

Suz and Paul in town! Oversea Imbi, KL

Suz and Paul were in KL ... and we met up for a meal at their favourite eatery, Oversea in Imbi!
History ... In the mid-1990s, when I first meet Suz, she had tried to convince me many a time to take my family to Oversea at Imbi ... I never did, until my first trip there a few months ago, and I was hooked!



Initially, there was going to be 5 of us, but as the numbers dwindled down to the 3 of us ... I had to adjust the menu accordingly. Oversea were kind enough to inform me on the telephone that "THERE IS NO WAY YOU WILL FINISH THE PIG, WHY DON'T YOU GO FOR ANOTHER PIG DISH EG. 'NORMAL' ROAST PIG" .
What really happened ... We EASILY devoured the entire piggy! Yes, it was THAT good!


The masterpiece ... Loh Mai Chee aka Roast Suckling Pig over a bed of Glutinous Rice. Paul convinced me to chew on the ear, and it was ... interesting!
Reservations for this masterpiece is a must, call Oversea @ +603 2144 9911 .


Kau-wong and Ham Yee Fah Lam Poh were good as always!


Ps. Suz and Paul, it was a lot of fun catching up once again!

No comments: