Friday, November 30, 2007

James Morrison ... Live & Loud KL '07 @ KLCC

Live and Loud KL '07 @ the KLCC Plenary Hall 2
presents ... James Morrison!


Heh heh ... this guy was actually the Sound Check guy. Most of us thought it was James on stage!


Welcome to Malaysia, James! He was so entertaining all night, with little anecdotes between his numbers, and just loved shouting out "Te-ri-ma ka-sih!"
James brought the house down with "The Pieces Don't Fit Anymore" and "You Give Me Something" .... "You give me something, That makes me scared alright, This could be nothing, But I'm willing to give it a try"
We were sat close to the stage all night, but during the final encore, everyone dashed stage-side, and we got up close and personal with James! Some mad fans even ran on-to the stage straight after to steal his water bottle ... Haha!


After the gig ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, i so envy u! could u pls send me videos of james morrison performing at the kl convention centre?? i rely rely wanted to go but i had to go to penang d whole week! so i missed him! =(

Julian Si said...

Drop me an email at julian_si@hotmail.com and I'd see what I can do!

I only took 20-30 second videos of his concert, prefer to take photos and listen to his songs!

Cheers :-)